Do you have great administrative skills and experience in analysing and presenting data?
Would you love to work for an award-winning association who is also a registered charity?
If so, please continue reading…
Experience and Skills required:
- Experience of analysing and presenting data
- Experience of working within a regulated qualification environment (Desirable)
- Experience of working with different teams
- Experience of arranging meetings
- Experience of recording notes and actions from meetings
- Well-developed administrative skills
- Excellent PC and IT skills
- Good organisational ability
- Able to work to deadlines and to work independently
- 25 days holiday (excluding all public holidays). This increases with length of service – by one day after four years’ service, then another day every other year, to a max of 30 days per year.
- Private healthcare.
- Pension scheme offered in line with auto enrolment.
- Life assurance at four times the salary.
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Performance Related Pay (PRP) scheme.
AND MANY MORE!!
Salary: up to £24K
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday