We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Team Leader to join our fantastic client based in Thame.
What will you be doing?
- As the Assistant Team Leader you will support the Team Manager in the day to day running of the team. This will include taking responsibility for reporting and other duties outlined by the Team Manager.
- You will ensure that Service Level Agreements are communicated to the team and ensure that they are met, highlighting any on-going issues and proactively suggest changes.
- You will become a product expert allowing you to assist the Sales and Quality coach with training and coaching where required and proactively manage the day to day running of the team and motivating them all to perform to the best of their ability.
As well as the above, other duties will include:
- Providing Team leader cover during evenings weekends and holidays
- Meeting all deadlines as required
- Assisting Team manager with HR matters
- Assisting with rotas/scheduling and reporting
- Dealing with escalated calls in the first instance
- Have the desire to learn and improve knowledge and performance
- Have a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Have the ability to deal calmly and professionally with challenging situations
- Have experience in a fast paced customer focused environment
Flexible working hours on a rota basis, 37.5 hours a week to be worked between Monday-Friday 10.30am -10pm on a rota basis, predominantly evenings and 3 out of 4 weekends.
- Free on-site parking
- Employee social events
- On site restaurant.
- 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, the option to buy additional holiday (up to 5 days),