Do you have experience or interest in handling Audio and Visual equipment? (Training can be given)
Do you currently hold a UK driver’s license?
If so, then this job is perfect for you!
Our client based in Wokingham is a technology services provider; supporting its customers through the complex lifecycle of their assets from acquisition through to retirement, including supply of all the resources required to consult, support and project manage throughout the journey.
This exciting new role will involve providing support and assistance in the day to day activities of a busy AV department. Undertaking the testing of rental Audio and Visual equipment. Testing the equipment ready for delivery to customers. The duties will include being involved in all aspects of the department from testing and fault finding through to offsite installation work.
- The successful candidate will need to undertake the manual handling of Audio visual equipment including Large Format screens, Printers and Audio equipment
- Should possess very good communications skills
- Work to a Day-to-Day delivery schedule with explicit timescales and deadlines.
- The candidate will help manage any upcoming workload, raise any issues and start working on future orders in advance of their anticipated shipping date.
- Keep the Rental Management computer system fully updated with order progression.
- Help to handle any queries or issues generated by the sales staff or from customers.
- The candidate will from time to time be required to assist with offsite delivery and Installation work.
- Be available where required to work on external sites and events.
- Be very flexible with their working hours as a lot of AV event work is conducted outside of normal working hours and at weekends.
- Have a good understanding and ability with general IT
- Be results orientated with a real focus on achieving targets.
- Proven ability to manage their own time during the working day.
- Proactive, self starting with a flexible working approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to utilise their own initiative and resolve problems
- A clean, valid UK driver’s license.
Salary: £17,000 – £19,000 (dependant on experience)
Standard office hours. (May vary with your Day-to-Day delivery schedule)
This role is no longer available but we have others, click here!