Do you have experience or interest in handling Audio and Visual equipment? (Training can be given)
The AV Warehouse Technician will be responsible for supporting the AV Operations team and will include basic warehouse duties.
You must have a full UK driving licence!
- Inspect, test, clean and update AV equipment.
- Accurately maintain customers stock using in house IT solutions.
- Occasional on-site installation of customer equipment.
- Maintain relationship with internal/ external customer base.
- Basic electrical safety.
- Report discrepancies and damages accurately.
- Grade quality of previously rented/ loaned equipment.
- Service, strip and repair AV equipment following training.
- PAT Test equipment following training and qualification.
- Flexibility is paramount, must be able to assist other teams on site, supporting logistical functions.
EXPERIENCE: Warehouse background desirable. Enthusiastic about AV technology and have a “Hands on” approach.
KNOWLEDGE: An understanding of AV products including stage lighting, televisions, signage would be beneficial.
SKILLS: Microsoft Office packages. UK Full driving license essential.
BEHAVIOURS: Reliable, honest, fast learner with a very keen eye to detail required for a starter position AV based Role. Able to work on own initiative and communicate with existing teams in Customer focused position. A flexible attitude as will be required to support other teams on-site.
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 | Standard working hours Mon-Fri!
This role is no longer available but we have others, click here!