Do you have great communication skills, over the phone and face-to-face? Are you able to deliver an exceptional customer service experience?
If so, this role may be for you…
We are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity in Marlow. The position is a Client Success Executive role, and it is paying £20,000 – £22,000 per annum. The working hours are: 37.5 hours Monday-Friday 8:30-18:00 split by a 2 week rota, and the role is working for a great company!
The Client Success Executive will be responsible for delivering a fantastic (Best in class) customer experience, to resolve customer account queries. The role involves working closely with the team and warehouse, to ensure all goods and services are processed correctly and on time meeting the relevant criteria. Monitoring and follow up of all account queries to ensure we achieve the agreed SLA’s.
You will maintain and expand relationships with strategically important customers. Assigned to fulfillment customers within the product distribution and sales department, you will ensure customer satisfaction, and help to define and execute a “best in class” structure and service, that will lead to further success.
The role requires an exceptional communicator with the ability to coordinate several different departments to meet deadlines and exceed customer expectations.
- Deliver strategic and operational account support of fulfillment accounts
- Maintain and develop the support processes, continue relationships with suppliers, ensure deadlines are met and all records/logs are kept up to date
- Create and communicate relevant sales reports
- Daily interaction with customers via phone and email
- Provide solutions to customer queries
- Identify and ensure delivery of process efficiencies to further enhance the on-going relationships with clients
- Ensure customer SLAs are recorded and issued monthly
- Support all customer account issues in a timely manner
- Ensuring that all price lists are maintained by adding new products, deleting obsolete products and amending any prices
- Proactively manage back orders and ensure clients are aware of any stock issues and replacement products
- Provide feedback to the team when required to ensure the support of a continuous learning environment
- Liaise in a professional manner with the relevant departments and clients
- Any other relevant duties as required
- Experience in customer service
- Administration experience
- Experience in communicating with high value clients
- Positive attitude
- Natural forward planner
- Empathetic communicator