Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Do you have experience working within a pub, a bar or a club?
Are you looking to kick start your career within an office environment?
What will you be doing?
You will become a product expert through training and experience and truly engage with client’s. You will manage all customer service communication through including inbound and outbound calls, email, and written communications always ensuring that set targets are met and a high standard of customer service is maintained.
There will be great emphasis on the outbound element of the role and activities will include calling out to discuss promotions and offers, stock levels, asset validations and follow up calls after installs. Building and nurturing great working relationships and ensuring that each customer is given the best possible service are key to this role.
We would love to talk to people who:
• Have excellent customer service experience and administrative skills excellent attention to detail
• Have a professional and confident telephone manner
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Previous work experience in pubs/bars/clubs (desirable not essential)
• Are highly motivated
What’s in it for you?
• Salary £19,000 rising to £19,500 after completion of training
• 37.5 hours a week to be worked Monday to Sunday.
Monday -Friday 8am-6pm
Saturdays 9am-5pm and Sundays 9am-3pm on a rota basis.
Bank holidays will be included with days off in lieu.
• 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Excellent employee benefits
This role is no longer available but we have others, click here!