Our IT based client, located in Wokingham is looking to recruit a Customer Service Driver to join their rapidly growing team. If you have previous delivery driver experience, excellent communication, time keeping and customer service abilities then please apply!
This role is to provide a tailored Delivery service to clients within a growing value added services department. It will involve driving a company van, delivery and collection of consignments and some additional tailored services such as simple site installation work. Destinations are throughout the UK and may include some travel to Europe.
The successful candidate will be joining a growing team whose purpose is to add value to the company’s customer experience by offering personalised specialist delivery services. They should possess great communication skills, the ability to deal with customers on a one to one basis, manage their time effectively and be flexible in their working hours.
- Undertake daily delivery and collection services to client sites throughout the UK.
- Use their own initiative to ensure deliveries are made on time.
- Communicate clearly with customers and clients and management of their hourly progress.
- Undertake basic installation and setup of the IT and AV equipment.
- Be available where required to work on external events, which may include staying away from home.
- Show a high degree of dedication and flexibility in their working attitudes.
- Be very flexible with their working times.
- Full UK driver’s license is required
- Be resourceful and able to think on their feet to find quick solutions to problems.
- Familiarity with Audio Visual equipment and Computer Hardware, especially laptops and desktops will be highly advantageous for this role.
- Should possess very good communications skills as they will be dealing with customers.
- Are results orientated with a real focus on achieving delivery targets.
- Have the ability to utilise their own initiative to achieve daily delivery tasks.
- Proven ability to manage their own timelines during the working day.
- Proactive, self starting with a flexible approach.
- Knowledge of IT equipment