Do you have a passion for customer services?
Do you want to work for a leading, exciting, very well known brand?
To start ASAP
Fantastic company incentives including free breakfast, performance related bonus, team social events, regular individual and team incentives as well as great, modern offices and 25 days hols plus bank hols
Full training and personal development plans in place
£19,000 plus potential to earn a £1,000 bonus
Working as part of a strong team and fully supportive management team you will:
- Provide a timely responsive service with integrity, simplicity and a passion for excellence.
- You will handle a minimum of 70 incoming calls a day from the public and corporate accounts
- Respond to customer emails enquiries
- Upsell where possible to maximize on sales and upgrades
- Escalate any complaints where necessary to the senior executive team
- Any adhoc administrative tasks
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate constructively with customers
- Have excellent attention to detail with the ability to priorities
- Proven experience within a customer service background
- Good level of written numeracy and proficiency with Word and Excel
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as be a proactive team player.
- Ability to adapt well to change
This role is no longer available but we have others, click here!