Permanent Position – Part Time – 21 hours per week
Our lovely client based in Princes Risborough are looking for a Data Governance Manager to join them, on a part time basis.
The role holder will provide a pragmatic and proactive data governance function. To actively review and support data processes to be compliant and effective.
The successful candidate will be able to manage data. This will be in terms of GDPR and data protection compliance, but with a proactive and practical focus to help the business deliver its strategy effectively. The postholder will actively work across the entire business to constructively challenge and support best practice in data governance.
Additional skills and experience
- Recognised qualification in data protection
- Operated at a senior level in a similar data governance or data protection role
- Comprehensive and detailed knowledge of all aspects of data governance
- Ability to work proactively and constructively with a wide range of people.
- Finding solutions to assist people in delivering their goals
- Excellent communications and persuasion skills
- Strong analytical ability and excellent attention to detail
Salary: £40,000 circa per annum, pro-rata depending on experience
Location – Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire,
- 25 days holiday – Pro Rata’d
- Private healthcare and dental cover is available after completion of six-month probationary period. They pay the premium for the employee. This becomes a ‘benefit in kind’.
- Pension scheme offered in line with auto enrolment. Our client can contribute up to 7% of your salary depending on your own contribution. They will contribute a minimum 4% of your salary. The pension scheme is available as a salary sacrifice.
- Life assurance at four times the salary.
- Salary sacrifice schemes – cycle to work scheme, additional annual leave (up to 10 days), and pension scheme.
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Performance Related Pay (PRP) scheme.