- You will be responsible for playing a key role in projects and activities where a significant amount of digital content is required.
- To ensure all content intended for digital publication is created with a defined audience and purpose in mind.
- To manage the content schedule to ensure all digital content is delivered on time.
- To continually optimise the user experience through page layout and information architecture. Following best practice.
- Experience in using and interpreting analytical tools
- Experience of working on IT and digital projects
- Experience of coordinating and producing digital content.
- Experience of managing content projects
- Experience of website content management systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – written and verbal
- Well-developed teamwork skills
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Effective digital design skills e.g. Illustrator; Photoshop
- 25 days holiday (excluding all public holidays). This increases with length of service – by one day after four years’ service, then another day every other year, to a max of 30 days per year).
- Private healthcare and dental cover is available after completion of six-month probationary period.
- Pension scheme offered in line with auto enrollment. They can contribute up to 7% of your salary depending on your own contribution. The organisation will contribute a minimum 4% of your salary. The pension scheme is available as a salary sacrifice.
- Life assurance at four times the salary.
- Salary sacrifice schemes – cycle to work scheme, additional annual leave (up to 10 days), and pension scheme.
- Free parking – this is not guaranteed.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Performance Related Pay (PRP) scheme. The discretionary bonus will take account of individual performance as well as overall financial performance
Salary: £30,000.00 depending on experience
Perm Full time – 35 hours per week