Are you looking for an opportunity to support the HR Manager and really progress your career within HR?
Do you have some HR experience, or maybe your CIPD qualified or working towards qualifying and looking for an opportunity to utilise your skills?
Our fantastic client based in Wokingham have a brilliant opportunity for you! They are looking to recruit an HR Assistant to support their HR Manager, in all HR administration duties.
- To provide day-to-day support to all employees as necessary.
- General maintenance of HR records, collating and management of payroll and associated reporting.
- Involvement of ad hoc HR projects.
Areas of Responsibility:
- To provide day-to-day HR advice, guidance and support to all staff.
- Prepare and issue contracts of employment and contract amendments.
- Dealing efficiently and promptly with Starter, Change and Leaver Forms and passing information to Payroll.
- To process monthly payroll.
- To manage and carry out new staff inductions
- Providing advice for employees on HR policies and procedures as necessary.
- Maintaining HR records HR database, and file management of all HR documents.
- Maintaining the Company’s benefits package and mobile phone contract and membership details.
- Conducting exit interviews.
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures
- Fulfilling other HR related tasks and responsibilities as reasonably required.
Do you have:
- The ability to build strong working relationships at all levels
- The ability to work with discretion at all times
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong IT skills.
- Good time management with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise as necessary
- Well-developed written and numerical skills.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am to 5:30pm
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000
If so, Apply today for this fantastic opportunity, we cant wait to hear from you!