Would you like to work in a brand-new role, and be the primary contact for all HR matters in the business?
Do you have experience working in a commercial setting?
If you have around 3-4 years managerial experience within a HR role, you hold a full UK Driving License and a car (the position involves occasional off-site visits) and if you are CIPD qualified, keep reading!…
Our fantastic client based in Bracknell have an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join them. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your HR career, and help shape a brand-new position.
- Take the lead on the performance management & appraisal system for the company.
- Advising managers and colleagues on HR policies, processes, employment legislation, updates.
- Working alongside the operations team/other departments to coordinate learning and development best practices.
- To own and develop all HR related policies and procedures in the business.
- Managing ‘Dotted-line’ relationships with regional recruitment teams across three regional offices.
- Ensuring all HR documents and data are properly managed, up to date and fit for purpose.
- Support line managers to manage informal and formal ‘people’ matters including performance management, reward and recognition, dispute resolutions, disciplinary matters, grievances, absence, leave, retirement and redundancy, TUPE, Apprenticeship Levy and pension matters
- Manage any outsourced HR Advisors and HR related contracts that the business has in place.
- Being the in-house HR expert, maintaining detailed and up-to-date expertise in HR best practices as well as an excellent knowledge of employment law and procedure.
- Strong HR generalist with proven relevant HR experience supporting a multisite service organisation and willing to apply your skill set to broader issues as the need arises.
- The ability to take the lead HR management role across the company and your experience should reflect this.
- You should be CIPD level 5 HR qualified.
In addition, we expect that you’ll be able to demonstrate the following:
- A willingness and ability to travel and engage with a colleague team across 70+ locations in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Hants, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire.
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- High attention to detail with an ability to use and analyse HR related data.
- Good associated MS IT skills.
- Stakeholder Management, ability to work with a variety of different people across the business.
- Strong ethics, good judgement and resilience
Salary: £40,000 per annum.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.