This exciting new role for an Email Marketing Specialist reporting to the Communications Manager. Email is a vital part of this strategy for communicating with its members and the wider project management community.
We’re seeking a talented individual who can create compelling campaigns that enrich our members’ experience and promote the benefits of membership to our wider audiences, while also using data-led insights to drive continuous improvement
The role holder will be responsible for the creation and management of email communication campaigns to audiences and serving as the go-to specialist for colleagues who have queries or suggestions. Working closely with the Marketing Manager and many other stakeholders across the organisation to implement recommendations arising from a recent audit of email communication.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a marketing or technology-related discipline
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working in or alongside a creative role, such as copywriting or graphic design
- Familiarity with email marketing tools
- Familiarity with online analytics tools
- Familiarity with CRM systems