Are you an excellent telephone communicator with the ability to learn about new products and services quickly? Do you have account management experience?
Are you a character who is not afraid of rejection, and has a “get up and go” attitude?
Our dynamic client in Marlow are looking for someone to pro-actively maximise the company’s sales, to provide a full end to end strategic account management service to key partners, to ultimate responsibility for the overall profitability and development of these partnerships and to professionally promote the products, services and values of the company.
- Pro-actively sell the company’s portfolio of mobile devices, associated products and services to specific key channel partners.
- Professional account management of existing accounts encompassing the full portfolio of the company’s value and portfolio of products and services.
- Identify, target and sell to new accounts.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly unit, revenue and gross profit targets.
- Gain a full and comprehensive knowledge of key partner’s business models.
- Develop and deliver regular account reviews and business development meeting plans.
- Produce consistent meeting review documentation and development plans.
- Develop strong and multi-level relationships with all key partners.
- Develop comprehensive short- and medium-term business pipeline plans for all partners.
- Pro-actively promote internal and external promotional marketing campaigns and activity.
- Work effectively as part of the overall sales function to achieve group targets and objectives.
- Liaise in a professional manner with other internal business functions.
- Any other duties as required.
- Regular daily, weekly and monthly performance reviews of targets and objectives, encompassing unit, revenue and profit targets.
- Customer meetings and monthly/quarterly reviews.
- Comprehensive customer reviews and actions documents.
- Individual gross profit target.
- Individual customer GP target
- Individual Non-device target
- Overall sales targets
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on driving new business.
- A character who is not afraid of rejection, a “get up and go” attitude.
- Extremely confident being on the phone and happy to present face-to-face where required.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Emphatic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view. Well-presented and business-like.
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure, fast-paced work environment with a good sense of humour.
- Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel within the UK. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Full UK driving licence and full use of a car.
- Experience in IT verticals, telecoms or solutions including MDM is a preference although not essential as training will be provided.
Hours– Monday – Friday 8.30am – 6:00pm (42.5 hours per week)
Salary- £27,500 – £30,000 basic, plus a bonus OTE ranging between £7,500- £10,000 on top.
Plus Car Allowance (which is roughly £4,200 per annum).
Please note, if you have not had a response regarding your application within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.