Do you have warehouse experience?
Are you dedicated and hardworking, looking for a new challenge?
Our fantastic client, based in Portsmouth are looking for a dedicated and hardworking individual to join their dynamic Warehouse Team.
- Using online portals.
- Co-coordinating customers’ service requirements with other appropriate departments.
- Oversee requests through to completion.
- Upload data into internal systems and customer portals.
- Asset retire reporting.
- Shredding and Audit processing.
- Transferring and processing equipment under client security procedures
- Various monthly reports.
- Support the despatch function with exports, protocols and paperwork.
- Assist the Warehouse Operations Manager with reports to fall in line with the department’s needs.
- Advise the management team immediately if any problems connected to any of the items listed occur that have an impact on the business.
- Organise stock checks if required.
- Upkeep of all department access logs.
- Familiarise themselves with other roles within the team to cover in times of absence.
- To cover the Warehouse Operations Co-Ordinators and the Warehouse Operations Manager when absent.
- To carry out any other ITLM related functions as required by the Warehouse Operations Manager.
- To carry out bespoke projects within the department as and when required.
Do you have?:
- An understanding of Warehousing, Logistics, Shipping, Purchasing & Administrative activities
- Advanced PC skills using a range of products (Office, 365, SharePoint)
- Knowledge of modern stock control systems and warehouse knowledge
£18,000 to £20,000