Email Marketing Manager Salary UK
Email marketing manager plans develops, implements and maintains an organization’s email marketing strategy. The email marketing manager role has become crucial for many business successes in this digital marketing era. The duties of an email marketing manager are as follows;
- Manage and create an overall email marketing strategy.
- Create various email lists and campaigns.
- Test campaigns success.
- Determine email marketing KPIs.
- Develop and present reports weekly.
- Develop a lead generation strategy.
- Increase email subscriptions.
- Analyze data to get smart insights.
- Suggests methods for improvements.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes.
The most important task, an email marketing manager has to get conversion and increase click-through rates.
Average Email marketing manager salary in United Kingdom
The average salary of an email marketing manager in the United Kingdom is £31,715/yr. The average is calculated from the sample of three different hiring websites, including Glassdoor, Payscale, and totaljobs. This average is based on a sample of 657 job posts on the mentioned websites.
The salary range of an email marketing manager varies from £25,000 to £45,000 in the United Kingdom. This range is due to many factors, variables, which are discussed next.
Variables that determine salary of Email marketing manager in United Kingdom
- Geographical location: The pattern of salaries paid in the United Kingdom varies from location to location. The top three highest paying cities of the UK to an email marketing manager are Nottingham, London, and Bristol.
- Job experience and age: The age of an individual and his/her experience plays an important factor in determining the salary of an email marketing manager in the United Kingdom.
- Other variables: The salary differs due to your writing capability and the amount of work that a person does and manages.
Skills, Qualification and Career Development
The recent world trends require the online presence of all the organizations for business development. Email marketing manager becomes important for the organization especially when they are selling products and services online.
All graduate and non-graduate individuals can opt for an email marketing manager position but a degree in IT, Business, Technology, and marketing would be useful for this position. You can do a degree in digital marketing or opt for short certified courses.
The skills required for an Email marketing manager are
- Proof of strong personal online profile
- Up to date knowledge and technical skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Google’s algorithms.
- An understanding of PR and customer search (how, why, where searches are done).
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Experience in web hosting
- Knowledge of keywords, SEO, and basic writing terminologies.
As an email marketing manager, an individual career path is shown in the following diagram
Moreover, email marketing manager can also work as a consultant if he/she is not affiliated with any organization.
Click here to see a list of sample interview questions.
“Email Marketing Manager Salary UK”
Journey Recruitment hopes you have a great day.