Are you looking for a varied and interesting role within a charitable organisation where you will be organising events and using your strong administration and communication skills to be the main point of contact for various branches throughout the UK?
This educational and learning company are ideally looking for strong administration and organisational skills coupled with some form of previous experience of event coordination.
Based just outside of High Wycombe, Bucks in a hybrid position. 25k plus fabulous benefits including a good bonus and a 35 hour working week.
What does this Admin and Events Coordinator role involve?
- Supporting and acting as the central point of communication for various volunteer groups
- Ensuring business plans and budgets are adhered to
- Produce, plan and agree the implementation of marketing plans for events
- Collate and analyse performance data of the events
- Full use of PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and also social media
What attributes are required for this role?
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience within an educational or learning environment would be desirable but not essential
- Ability to build strong relationships and be passionate about customer service
- Marketing and events experience would be a real asset