An excellent opportunity to join an industry leader going through a period of growth within the EMEA IT team.
REMOTE WFH opportunity but with visits to the office in the Bracknell, Wokingham area on occasion (Berkshire)
In order to be suitable for this role you must have proven experience in a technical role supporting a suite of business applications, with good knowledge of SQL. Any experience of migrating / implementing business software would be advantageous but is not essential. Please note, this is not a Developer or DBA role.
Do you understand customer responses and handling and have a foundation of IT knowledge with SQL experience?
Are you now looking for a step-up into an application role rather than in a PC/Infrastructure support role?
Happy to work in a small team, with a changing/evolving role in a dynamic changing environment?
To provide 2nd /3rd line business support on the key central applications for EMEA . To assist in the enhancement of centralised business applications, working with other team members and the Infrastructure team. To assist the EMEA IT team in the migration to new business applications as and when the business requires this change.
Areas of Responsibility
- To provide business support with assistance of local country teams
- To manage, control and implement the changes to centralised documentation
- To assist in the project(s) to enhance the business system applications, working with the EMEA IT Director to release upgrades into the business.
- To assist in the collation of country feedback, for the development of new enhancements.
- To maintain the technical relationship with the vendors/providers of the applications, ensuring bugs are reported, tested and fixed for release.
- To assist with the upgrade and the system testing of new versions of centralised business applications.
- To develop regression tests, and own the process to ensure regression tests are aligned to system enhancements.
- To document standard processes for both MIS guides and User guides.
- To develop personal/technical skills to be a super user in other key centralised company applications and to keep up to date with industry changes
- To maintain skills to provide backup/holiday cover for Business Process Manager role as required.
- To use and comply with IT call logging system and escalation procedures.