Do you have a passion for providing great customer service?
Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team in Finchampstead, Berkshire (just outside of Wokingham)!
(A car owner is essential for this role as there is no public transport near by.)
The Customer Service Administrator is responsible for the customer satisfaction and administration of the production department. Ensuring a first class customer experience and a successful production.
What a typical day might look like:
- Customer Service – take customer calls, managing the customer’s expectations and providing a great customer service.
- Materials – working with the Office Manager & Marketing to design customer facing assets that improve the customer experience.
- Complaints – Managing the end-to-end complaints process, escalating any technical complaints to the Production Manager.
- Admin– Support the office team with administration duties as required, ensuring a smooth office operation.
What you need to be great at:
- Customer service – You will be dealing with a diverse customer base and you will need experience of successfully managing customer expectations.
- Working in a team – The office is fast paced and good fun. You will be report to the Office Manager and they will support your development and growth here at Insta.
- Managing a process – You will be responsible for managing the complaints process and successfully completing this.
- Administration – There are various processes and systems you will need to master, having previous experience using different systems within processes will be key.
Our company culture is important to us and we look for people that will add value in their role and to the culture. Our values are:
- One Team
- Do the right thing
- Find a solution
- Keep it simple
- Have fun
This role is no longer available but we have others, click here!