Are you passionate about quality Wine and do you have FMCG experience within a customer services environment?
This 12 month contract is the perfect opportunity for someone to join an exciting, leading organisation as a Customer Service Coordinator!
Based in Wheatley, Oxfordshire, this hybrid role is working 1-2 days in the office and the rest remotely.
You will be ensuring the best possible Customer Service is given at all times & all orders are fulfilled as required by customers within agreed service level. All shortages notified & all queries followed through promptly to conclusion.
Key responsibilities include:
- Orders placed accurately, in line with the requested delivery date & by the warehouse deadline
- Communicate any stock issues or delays to the Customers & the Account Handler, utilise correct reason code on order
- All Customer product lists kept up to date & customer codes utilised in order entry when provided
- Liaise with Accounts Receivable regarding credit monitored orders & their release
- Customer queries dealt with appropriately, in a timely manner & followed through to conclusion. Ensure the Customer is kept updated at all times
- Log & raise returns on credits database & on SAP
- Process consignment stock orders
- Build & maintain effective relationships internally with Demand; Logistics; Marketing & Commercial Teams
- Update & issue Status Reports for key Customers as required
- Collate; complete & analyse Customer Scorecard information for monthly KPI
What do you need?
- Customer Service experience – preferably gained in a business to business environment
- FMCG experience preferred
- Order Management experience
- Experience of using ERP systems – ideally SAP
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain processes
- High degree of accuracy & attention to detail skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Organisational & time management
- Work flexibly, able to take initiative & solve problems
- Able to work well under pressure & multi task, whilst remaining calm & patient
- Professional & friendly manner
This role is no longer available but we have others, click here!