Are you looking to start an Apprenticeship where you can earn while you learn??
This is the perfect opportunity for a school or college leaver to start their career in an office environment in this fantastic Customer Service Apprenticeship!
This role is based in Loudwater, just outside of High Wycombe, Bucks.
At the end of the 12-15 months you will have gained valuable work experience and developed many transferable skills!
You will also finish with a Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 qualification which will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual member at Professional level.
You will be rotating round all four teams within the department to learn about different functions of the business and develop your knowledge.
• Processing daily prescription orders
• Making phone calls and emailing customers, GP surgeries and nurses
• Responding to answer phone messages
• Setting up new patients on the system
• Promoting products and services to customers in order to grow the business
• Identify business opportunities and convert these into sales or pass to the relevant teams
• Resolving customer complaints or queries with tracking of deliveries
• Take part in departmental meetings
You will need:
• Good communication skills
• Team work
• Time management
• Decision making
• Problem solving
• Customer service skills
• IT skills – experienced user of MS Word, Excel and Office
• Can do attitude
• Flexible and innovative approach
• Demonstrate a desire to improve own performance with a commitment to put learning and development into practice
• Goes the extra mile to deliver excellent customer service
• Calm, mature and professional manner
Required minimum qualifications:
• Maths – Grade 4 (or equivalent)
• English – Grade 4 (or equivalent)