Are you an experienced Finance Business Partner looking to work for a leading organisation just outside of Wokingham?
If so this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, and supporting your dedicated business units, this role will manage the day-to-day accounts as below.
- Working with business units to resolve queries effectively.
- Negotiating payment plans and monitoring for adherence.
- Review of financial information in order to set appropriate credit limits.
- Targeting aged debt and issuing copy invoices and statements where necessary. Communicating with customers to discuss and confirm payments.
- Data entry, including correct and accurate cash allocation.
- Provide regular updates to management and highlighting any concerns.
- Continually review our credit policy and update wherever necessary.
- Monthly debtor meetings with your stakeholders.
- Processing a high volume of invoices.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Resolving supplier queries.
- Processing staff expense claims.
- CIS reporting and management.
- Weekly and monthly payment runs.
- Petty cash management.
- Monthly financial analysis.
- Generate reports utilising Jet Reports & Power BI.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
- Previous experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Experience working in Construction and familiar with Subcontractor payments and CIS deductions (Desirable but not essential).
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Used to working to tight deadlines.
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Excel.
- Experience of Microsoft Business Central (Desirable).
- As a business partner you will have excellent communication skills and will be a team player.
- Credit management qualification (Desirable).
This role is no longer available but we have others, click here!