Are you an experienced Finance Manager?
This exciting, family-run, growing business are looking for a Finance Manager to manage the accounts team!
The job is based in Marlow, Bucks and offers a great salary!
You will be responsible for managing the accounts team, management reporting, effective financial controls and statutory compliance for the company.
- Day-to-day management of the finance function.
- Managing key external accounts.
- Monthly management accounts (balance sheet reconciliations, costs of sales and stock, supplier and customer rebates).
- Producing employment contracts.
- Running payroll using Sage 50.
- Preparing monthly Intrastat and quarterly VAT returns.
- preparing end of year information for external accounts and finalising annual statutory accounts and associated tax filings, including annual R&D claims.
- Liaising with currency exchange brokers.
- Arranging the vehicle insurance renewals.
- Involvement in the roll out of the new NetSuite ERP system.
You will need:
- Education: either a formal accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or qualified by experience.
- Software: must have good knowledge of financial and accounting systems (ideally NetSuite and Sage 50) and have excellent Excel skills.
- Be self-driven
- Work well without supervision
- A good team player
This role is no longer available but we have others, click here!