This fantastic organisation is looking for a HR and Recruitment Coordinator.
If you have experience of working in a HR team and have been involved with recruitment, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Based in Princes Risborough, just outside of High Wycombe, this role is working 35 hours week in the office and provides a range of fantastic benefits!
Your main responsibility will be to carry out and facilitate a range of HR administrative duties focusing on recruitment, probation, and induction. The job holder will also provide a responsive and customer-focused HR service, offering advice and guidance to line managers and employees on HR policies, procedures and initiatives as and when required.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment- resourcing plan and process, assessment and selection
- Induction and offboarding
- Support and administration
- Employee relations/ engagement
- Other adhoc duties
You will need:
- CIPD Level 3
- Experience of recruitment, engagement and learning within a commercial environment.
- Experience working in a HR team and delivering initiatives.
- Have knowledge of HR legislation and and best practice management.
- Excellent communication and organisation
- Good decision-making skills
- Ability to manage HR systems and procedures.
- Be able to demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- To maintain discretion and maturity in handling sensitive/confidential data.