Do you love numbers and have a high attention to detail?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an Accounts Team as a Legal Cashier in Camberley!
(Experience in this field is not essential, full training will be provided.)
As a Legal Cashier, you will be responsible for ensuring the purchase ledger is maintained on a day to day basis and all payments and receipts are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
Main duties include:
• Responsible for maintaining the purchase ledger and associated processing of invoices and timely payments.
• Posting money in & out of the Office and Client accounts, posting transactions between the Office and Client accounts and posting any sales credit notes as and when required.
• Identifying and recording money in and liaising with all departments to ensure money is identified in a timely matter and allocated correctly.
• Assisting all departments with any client ledger queries.
• Processing daily statements received to Client/Office accounts (AML and Land Registry etc.)
• Daily banking including Bankline payments preparation.
• Be able to run bank reconciliations in the absence of the Senior Cashier.
• Assisting the credit controller with debt collection, including taking card payments and dealing with client queries over the phone.
• Control of petty cash and all associated payments and reconciliations.
• Processing and paying all employee expense claims.
• Maintaining a good understanding of the SRA accounts rules.
You will need:
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to deal with clients in a professional manner.
- High attention to detail
- Strong IT skills- including Excel.
The company offer a pension and bonus scheme and there is free parking available.