Looking for an experienced Legal Secretary used to a high volume of dictation for a busy legal department in a Camberley, Surrey Law Firm.
You will need to be really organised as you will be supporting around 8 Fee Earners alongside one another Legal Secretary.
Duties will involve
- Providing a full legal secretarial service to the department
- To act as the first point of contact for all new enquiries in line with the new enquiry process.
- To log all new enquiries, monitoring the enquiry spreadsheet to ensure that follow up action has been taken by the fee earner and recording outcome of enquiries.
- To direct clients on existing matters to the appropriate fee earner and engage with the fee earners on client call backs.
- To provide general secretarial support to the fee earners as required including digital dictation, managing diaries and booking client appointments.
- To monitor the fee earning billing spreadsheets to ensure ongoing records of bills are being maintained and produce bills for clients throughout the monthly billing cycle where possible and at month end.
- To produce reports and conducting analysis as and when required
You will be
- Ideally a car owner/driver living close to Camberley, Surrey
- An experienced Legal Secretary happy with a high volume of dictation as well as other secretarial duties
- Happy working in a busy department