This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing executive to work for an award winning, chartered company in between Aylesbury and High Wycombe, Bucks
What is the Marketing Campaigns Co-ordinator role doing?
- Executing campaigns across the full mix of digital channels to include social media, email, SEO, content, AdWords etc
- Developing and co-ordinating key marketing initiatives on behalf of the Head of Marketing
- Wokinging closely with stakeholders to support the wider business and to promote and drive membership through a mix of product launches and marketing activities
- Regularly producing campaign reports to measure success of campaigns and recognise areas for improvement and adaptation, alongside delivering analysis of digital channel performance.
- Utilising CRM systems and effectively reporting to the wider team
- Demonstrating your capable experience in time management and approaching conflicting deadlines efficiently
What experience do I need for the Marketing Campaigns Co-ordinator role?
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a marketing department
- Digital campaigns experience, within a commercially driven organisation.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience delivering campaigns across emails, social and SEO
- Ideally a graduate or CIM qualified or working towards a CIM qualification
- A passion for creativity
- Strong ability to produce clear written documentation
- Capable experience reporting on campaigns and some analytical experience
- A friendly personality that will fit in well with a driven and collaborative team
Working 35 hours a week
Salary of up to 27k plus a bonus and excellent benefits (full benefits package)
This role can have some flexibility for working from home