Work for an award-winning organisation which is also a registered charity, providing education and developing qualifications to individuals and businesses!
This is a hybrid junior role with potential to gain experience in a membership and professional body environment. Laptop and access to CRM provided. Mon to Fri, 9am-5pm.
****6 MONTH CONTRACT****
Your main responsibility as a Membership Telesales Executive is to conduct phone calls with members with the objective to convert them to paying members while updating contact records and track calls in CRM.
What Skills and Qualifications do I need?
- GCSE (or equivalent) including Maths and English
- Ability to type and use a CRM
- Excellent communication skills, outgoing, able to build rapport quickly via telephone
- Able to plan and organize own workload effectively
- Able to build relationships via phone
- Highly motivated and customer focused
- Experience in education, training or a professional body
- Previous use of CRM
- A proven track record in making outbound sales call
- Understanding of the further education sector
- Knowledge of sales and marketing and relationship management techniques in a B2B environment
The company offers many fantastic opportunities such as:
- 25 days holiday (excluding all public holidays). This increases with length of service.
- Private healthcare and dental cover is available after completion of six-month probationary period.
- Pension scheme offered in line with auto enrolment. Employer can contribute up to 8% of your salary depending on your own contribution and will contribute a minimum of 6%. The pension scheme is available as a salary sacrifice.
- There is a sick pay scheme which pays up to 30 days (pro-rated for part time employees) full pay for sickness absence in a rolling 12 months period, payable after probationary period.
- Life assurance at four times the salary.
- Salary sacrifice schemes – cycle to work scheme, additional annual leave (up to 10 days), and pension scheme.
- Free parking – this is not guaranteed.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Performance Related Pay (PRP) scheme. The discretionary bonus will take account of individual performance and the company’s overall financial performance.
- One volunteering day per year.