A fantastic opportunity as a part-time Book Keeper based in Ascot for a small, family-run property business.
You will be working 5 hours, 4 days a week, either 10.00-3.00 or 10.30-3.30 OR 3 days a week Mon, Weds and Fri. 9.30am to 4.30pm. Salary is £14 – £17 p/h
75% of the role is bookkeeping but this role also involves some aspects of property management admin/PA duties so you need to be flexible and happy to help out in a small office
This book-keeper position is available due to retirement after working for the company for 15 years.
As a Book-Keeper you will be:
- Using Xero (previous experience ideal but not essential)
- Dealing with payments and invoices
- Checking who has paid/ late payments
- Dealing with transfers
Property Management/PA tasks include:
- Updating/ inputting information into the system
- Dealing with bank transfers and payments
- Dealing with utilities
- Sorting out insurance
- Going to the site (on the odd occasion)
- Sorting out computer issues
- Ordering stationary
- Dealing with the phones
- Shopping/ preparing lunch
- Serving drinks to guests
- Helping with utilities
- Maintenance work
- Ordering products
You will need:
- Previous book-keeping experience
- Must be able to drive and have your own vehicle.
This role is no longer available but we have others, click here!