An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Planning Coordinator, joining the production division. You will report to the Office Manager and work with in-house and sub-contracted teams, ensuring all planned work is profitable and the teams are efficient.
This office-based role is located in Finchampstead, Berkshire (just outside of Wokingham so car driver essential).
This is a fast-paced role within an everchanging environment, so you will need to be an agile thinker and be able to perform under pressure.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning – Scheduling and coordination of all in-house and sub-contractor Field Teams, ensuring SLA’s are achieved and we continue to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Customer Relations – Supporting customers with any queries, delivering exceptional customer service.
- Being a Team Player – Support the team and provide cover when required.
- Allocation – Liaise with the Production Manager to coordinate new build site allocations
- Building External Relationships – Build relationships with Site Managers, Surveyors and key customers.
What you will need:
- Planning – Co-ordination / Planning experience (preferably in a construction business).
- Customer Service – Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Systems – System experience of Microsoft Office (Nav experience desirable).
- Self-Management – Ability to work on own initiative and manage their own workload, prioritising as required.
- A Quick thinker – Effectively work under pressure and achieve results.
- Solution Focused – Be a problem solver, taking quick and effective decisions.
- Team player – Build relationships with the team and support others where needed.
The company culture is important to the organisation and they look for people that will add value in their role and to the culture. The values are:
- One Team
- Do the right thing
- Find a solution
- Keep it simple
- Have fun
Company Benefits include:
- Free parking
- Competitive salary