Have you previously worked in a University and have knowledge of programme support functions?
This could be the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a Hybrid Programme Support Coordinator to work in Central London (E1 postcode) for a leading training organisation!
- Responsible for the delivery and continuous improvement of comprehensive advice and support for all London programmes.
- Provide guidance and advice to academic staff on the application of procedures for a designated portfolio of programmes.
- Work in collaboration with the London Student Progress Coordinator and other key student support functions to ensure the student needs are met through student support initiatives.
- Manage the Programme Support mailbox and resolve more complex queries.
- Scheduling and booking course workshops/sessions.
- Close stakeholder management.
- Campus/online enrolment support.
Previous experience and skills:
- Worked at a university
- Have knowledge of programme support functions.
- Experience of panning and organising activities.
- Demonstrable success in building good relationships with key internal and external parties.
- Multi-tasking and working to deadlines.
- Prioritisation and time management skills
- Provide high levels of administration support.
- Must be willing to undertake a DBS check.
This role is no longer available but we have others, click here!