We are currently recruiting on behalf of two recruitment agencies, one in Berkshire and one in Buckinghamshire
Are you maybe a dynamic graduate with some good, proven sales experience looking to kick-start your career in recruitment?
Or do you have previous recruitment/sales experience looking for a new challenge?
Or maybe you are a strong sales administrator looking to work in a fast faced environment and who enjoys providing excellent customer care?
- You will work on a full 360 process so you will be involved every step of the way from interviewing the candidates, writing and submitting their CV and placing them in their new role.
- Building relationships with clients and candidates is at the very heart of what you will be doing
- You will come in to a hot desk that will have not only leads but jobs and candidates that hold the company in high regard so you will be given the best start possible and will receive training if needed
- You will conduct telephone and virtual interviews with candidates and will actively and pro-actively source candidates from a variety of different job boards
- You will be involved in advertising jobs and social media and will use a CRM system
Salary: £19,000 to £21,000 basic depending on experience for a trainee/less experienced candidate plus uncapped commission but salary can be £22,000-£25,000 for a more experienced candidate plus uncapped commission.