We are experiencing a period of growth and would love to find an experienced Recruitment Consultant to come in and join our small friendly team in Wokingham, Berkshire as well as a Trainee Resourcer!
With the experienced Recruitment Consultant role ,we could potentially accommodate part-time hours or flexibility with hours or hybrid working.
Our Trainee Resourcer role involves being Wokingham based working from 9-5.30 Monday to Friday
Competitive basic salaries for both roles plus uncapped commission
Our ideal new team members will be friendly, organised and capable and will be keen to work in a small but growing and very busy boutique-style agency with old fashioned values and a strong customer service ethos. We do not work to high KPIs and targets etc but instead we focus on what is important, high levels of service and quality over quantity
You will be required to fill a high volume of live vacancies as right now it is very much a candidate lead market but adaptability is key to this small recruitment agency!
What is the Recruitment/Resourcer role all about?
- Source candidates through networking, placing job adverts, job boards and social media
- Provide advice to candidates on career opportunities
- Provide interview briefing and interview feedback
- Build a candidate pipeline through daily resourcing
- Develop relationships with passive candidates
- Account manage some long existing client relationships
- You will have the opportunity to attend client visits/meetings
- Business development to source new clients
- Performing a juggling act and multitasking regularly
What skills and experience do I need for the Recruitment/Resourcer role?
- The Recruitment Consultant role needs previous recruitment experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and multitasking ability
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Proven communication skills and resilience
- Local to Wokingham, Berkshire would be ideal
- Car driver/owner preferred
Basic salary plus uncapped commission