Do you have experience in a digital content or communications role?
You will need at least 3 years experience; delivering engaging content to a mixture of audiences across a full mix of digital channels, ideally with a background in both B2B and B2C communications.
In exchange, you will have the opportunity to work in an organisation based near High Wycombe and Beaconsfield, Bucks which genuinely changes its customers’ lives. You will be responsible for recommending, devising, creating and delivering their content strategy. Catering to a diverse range of B2B and B2C audiences and working alongside the brand and marketing team. The company offers extensive opportunities to further develop your professional skills.
What are the essential skills needed for this digital content role?
• Excellent written communication skills – ability to research and recognise valuable content and adapt it to a range of formats.
• Excellent proofreading and editing skills.
• Able to interpret verbal and written briefs and work as part of a team or with little support.
• Experienced social media user across all main platforms, with knowledge of post scheduling and reporting.
• Creative thinker – able to spot new trends, emerging technology and willing to put your ideas forward.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, you’ll need to network internally and externally and build strong relationships.
• Extremely organised, able to document plans and processes, work under pressure and take initiative.
What are the desirable skills needed for this digital content role?
• Creative design skills and experience of supporting tools/packages in either image or video e.g. photoshop, illustrator, premier, DaVinci etc.
• Knowledge and experience using CMS systems to post and edit web copy.
• Understanding of the wider digital landscape and knowledge of SEO, email marketing, link-building, PPC.
• Previous experience of Analytics such as Google or Adobe.
• Degree educated in a related subject (Marketing, Journalism, English, Science etc.)
What are the main duties for this digital content role?
• Developing a high-quality content plan for both B2B and B2C audiences with the aim to drive success at all levels of the customer funnel (awareness, consideration, conversion and retention) and directly contribute to an increase in revenue.
• Build and nurture key relationships with business stakeholders, influencers and suppliers.
• Create and deliver a full mix of digital marketing content across, website copy, video, blog, imagery and other channels.
• Be the primary contact and owner of our company blog and news channels – identifying new blog prospects and nurturing existing bloggers. You’ll maintain our professional standards, advise on effective topics to write about, and devise ways to encourage high standards of creative output.
• Hold direct responsibility for our social media accounts. Researching, writing and compiling content for monthly scheduling across platforms, sourcing imagery and identifying key influencers to interact with.
• Providing actionable reports on digital content marketing activities and recognising areas for further development.
• Provide content and communications support for: events and webinars, writing and editing pages for the company websites, creation of rich media, email marketing copy, ad-hoc campaign landing pages.
You will behave in a professional manner at all times and you will build professional relationships with customers and external suppliers that will enhance the Company’s quality image.