Do you have at least 1 years Customer Service experience with excellent organisational, planning and administration skills looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to work for one of the leading digital healthcare providers in a growing, exciting industry?
Home based at the moment but with the view of returning to the offices in the heart of Windsor, Berkshire.
Ideally you will live in Windsor or on a good, commutable trainline to Windsor such as Slough, Staines, Egham, Maidenhead etc
What will the Supplier Administration role involve?
Supporting digital services to the UK market covering Lifestyle, Nutrition, Mental Health and GP services you will provide administration and customer services to a broad range of medical experts (full training will be given)
- Supporting and providing administrative services to the growing panel of suppliers
- To provide diary management services for the experts with the potential to capacity plan
- First port of call for the experts
- Full compliance and onboarding
- Maintenance of spreadsheets
- Planning rotas
- To act as a liaison with customer administrative teams
- To manage and resolve telephone and email enquiries with clients, with high levels of customer service
- To support the executive assistant in supporting the senior management team
To be successful you will:
- Have at least 1 year’s administration/customer service experience
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve with a common sense approach
- Attention to detail
Working 37.5 hours only each week but may need some flexibility with hours
This role is no longer available but we have others, click here!