Do you have some recruitment experience or proven sales experience?
We are recruiting for a marketing leading healthcare recruitment company in Marlow, Bucks who have exciting plans to grow. This is a perfect time to join their already established team and to recruit staff into the majority of the healthcare providers across the UK.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Key Responsibilities:
- Work on a full 360 process so you will be involved every step of the way from interviewing the candidates, writing and submitting their CV and placing them in their new role.
- Able to maintain and develop working relationships with candidates and clients
- Ability to match candidates skill sets to the vacancies of our clients
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Skills
Please note, all training will be provided, below are the desired skills.
- Drive, self-management and people who possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Building relationships with clients and candidates is at the very heart of what they do.
- Targets and goal focused so previous sales or recruitment experience highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work load
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Benefits:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Exciting competitions offering prizes including money and vouchers.
- Yearly trips abroad – This year’s target is to go to the French Alps.
- An excellent social calendar
- Weekly incentives which award early finishes and flexi-time for our top performers.
- Excellent career progression.
- Newly furnished offices
- Fantastic commission structure.