Do you have any basic repair experience (for example: laptops, mobile phones)?
If so this Trainee Service and Repair Bench Technician role will provide you with all the necessary training!
Based within a great technology organisation in Thame.
What will I be doing?
You will be working as part of the service and repair team to carry out warranty and non warranty repairs on all hardware sold by the company, to an exceptional standard. You will carry out diagnostics and repair works on a range of Epos, Self-service, Tablet and digital signage hardware, with a focus on providing an excellent level of after sales support to the customers.
Provide information and input into their in-house database relating to fault, diagnostics, status and activity required on returned goods.
Understand and apply the appropriate processes, policies and standards within the company management systems.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
- Ability to follow clear work instructions and processes
- Aptitude for problem solving, escalating when necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Educated to GCSE grades A-C (including English Language)
- Excellent IT skills
- Hardware Diagnostic Experience would be helpful as would basic repair experience of PCs, Laptops or similar hardware
- Ability to read out circuit diagrams
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), additional holiday for long service up to a maximum of 28 days in line with company policy (pro rata for part time hours)
- Life Assurance
- Additional Lifestyle Benefits and Free parking
This role is no longer available but we have others, click here!