QA Analyst salary UK
An individual who is responsible for the testing phase of the production process to ensure that final products meet the clients requirements are called QA analyst. A QA analyst works on the interface and observes any weaknesses, resolve the issue and make the website user-friendly. The QA analyst roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- Plan and execute testing plans for products.
- Identifying procedures and scenarios to keep quality in check.
- Corresponding findings (quantitative and qualitative) to development teams.
- Conduct product reviews and identify any defects and errors.
- Observe efforts to solve product issues and track progress.
- Make sure that the client requirements and expectations are fulfilled.
- Be aware of areas of improvement to improve the product efficiency.
- Keep an eye on the current market for similar products and do comparison.
A QA analyst is required by any organization which uses software and this is a good news to the aspirants of QA analyst, as they can work in any sector that interest them.
Average QA analyst salary in United Kingdom
The average salary of QA analyst in United Kingdom is £40,327/yr. The average is calculated from the sample of five different hiring websites, including Glassdoor, CWjobs, totaljobs, Indeed, and checkasalary. This average is based on a sample of 2,349 jobs posting on the mentioned websites.
The salary range of a QA analyst varies from £21,000 to £60,000 in United Kingdom. This range is due to many factors and variables.
Variables that determine salary of Personal Injury Lawyer in United Kingdom
- Geographical Location: The pattern of salaries paid in United Kingdom varies from location to location. The top three highest paying cities for QA analyst of UK are London, Milton Keynes, and Glasgow.
- Level of experience: The experience of a QA analyst is a salary variant; the more experienced the individual is the more pay he/she would get.
Skills, Qualification and Career Development
Companies who are making apps and other software are best options for QA analyst positions. The top hiring companies for a QA analyst are:
- London Ambulance Service NHS trust.
- MCS Group.
- St Helens and Knowsley teaching hospital.
“Attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills are very important for any QA analyst,” Vladlen Shulepov, CEO at mobile and web development company Riseapps. The key skills needed to work as a QA analyst are
- In depth knowledge of software applications and hardware.
- Excellent programming knowledge.
- A strong understanding of business.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Ability to approach to problem creatively.
- Good written and oral communication.
- A thorough approach to work.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses logically and reasonably.
The educational background that employers required from a QA analyst is a bachelor degree in information technology (computer science).
- Software Developer
- Systems Analyst
- Business Analyst
- IT Support Analyst
- Network Engineer
- IT Consultant
- Technical Sales Representative
- Web Designer
- QA Analyst
“QA Analyst Salary UK”
Journey Recruitment hopes you have a great day.