Are you an ambitious, driven, graduate (or similar) with a minimum of 1-2 years office support experience?
Are you looking for your next challenge in a professional, growing organisation who have a strong track record of developing its people?
This is a pivotal role within the organisation and you will be working closely with and giving support to the Operations Director. This is a newly created role and it has arisen due to business growth. The company are located outside of High Wycombe, Bucks near Aylesbury and Thame
What will I be doing?
- Working closely with the Operations Director but also working with various other teams within the organisation
- Taking ownership of various projects including market research
- Approving service agreements, disclosure agreements etc amd also approving costs and timelines for projects
- Proof-reading and designing and implementing policy documents
- Developing external relationships with suppliers and external agencies
- Reviewing competitors and internal materials
- Varied work with the opportunity to learn and develop
What skills do I need?
- You will be a proactive, problem-solver able to multi-task and take ownership
- Numerate and highly literate with an excellent knowledge of excel, word and powerpoint
- A fantastic communicator in person and in writing
What are the benefits?
- Starting salary of £26,000, reviewed after 6 months
- A great bonus package which can make the total salary around £30,000
- Excellent benefits package