Do you have excellent Customer Service experience?
We have an exciting new opportunity to join our fantastic client based in Thame.
What will you be doing?
As a Customer Service Advisor you will communicate with customers through a variety of communication channels including phone, email, live chat and social media platforms providing an exceptional service first time every time.
Through the support of your team manager, team colleagues and bespoke training programmes you will become a ‘product expert’ ensuring that all customers are dealt with in a professional and timely manner, making sure to resolve any issues that they may have with care and enthusiasm. The role will also involve administration tasks including updating CRM systems, data entry into excel, managing post in and out, letter writing and email.
We would love to talk to people who:
• Are passionate about providing excellent customer service
• Have exceptional communication and administrative skills
• Are confident and have a professional telephone manner
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced customer focussed environment
What’s in it for you?
• Salary £17,500
• 37.5 hours a week to be worked Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
• Excellent employee benefits
Benefits: (just a few!)
- access to discounted social events
- summer ball
- free on-site parking
- bus stop right outside