ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING FOR A GREAT EVENT…
ARE YOU AVAILABLE FROM 15TH AUGUST TO 24TH DECEMBER?
*YOU MUST HAVE FULL AVAILABILITY FOR THESE DATES – NO HOLIDAY BOOKED*
This role is ideal for you if you are a graduate, or someone with an interest in events or looking to gain experience in Events or/and HR
If you are confident, flexible, keen, and looking for experience within HR/Events – look no further.
This is a very sociable, lively and fun role. You will need to be confident and positive!!
HOURS/ TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
In the months of August and September – you will have to travel 3 days a week, to and from Kent for training – so you MUST BE a car driver with full access to your own vehicle.
15th August- 8th November- weekdays only
9th November-24th December- Weekdays and Weekends – BASED IN ASCOT.
£21,000 per annum. (Will be pro rata’d for the 4 months you work, around £7,000 – £8,000)
If you are interested, you must be available to interview ASAP and then available to start in August!
The HR Assistant will be a key support for the HR Manager and Event Management Team. This is a temporary role to assist with the recruitment, on-boarding and training of new employees for the event. During the event, you will be the face of the Event Management Office and the first person for staff members to see each day whilst recording individual’s hours worked.
RESPONSIBILITIES: (ONSITE AT THE EVENT)
- Run the Staff Sign-In Office with enthusiasm in order to spread high morale amongst the teams.
- Deal with any problems appropriately and escalate to the relevant Senior Manager.
- You are at the hub of communications between the Event Management Team
- Recording accurately employee start and finish times each day.
- Support the Site Manager with any administrative tasks they may require.
- Staff recruitment
Your role is not limited to the requirements above and in particular during the event you will be required by other Managers to help in other departments too.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Be a fast learner, able to quickly assimilate lots of new processes and information and use this to effectively complete the tasks required.
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be flexible in assisting all departments.
This role is no longer available but we have others, click here!