Are you passionate about content writing?
Working in leading company just outside of High Wycombe, Bucks
You may have a degree in English or Journalism or History with a minimum of 1-2 years content writing/copywriting experience delivering engaging content across a mix of digital channels.
You will be responsible for recommending, devising, creating and delivering content strategy catering to a diverse range of B2B and B2C audiences and working alongside the brand and marketing team. The company offers extensive opportunities to further develop your professional skills and they are happy for you to work your way up in this role.
What are the essential skills needed for this digital content role?
• Excellent written communication skills – ability to research and recognise valuable content and adapt it to a range of formats.
• Excellent proofreading and editing skills.
• Able to interpret verbal and written briefs and work as part of a team or with little support.
• Experienced social media user across all main platforms, with knowledge of post scheduling and reporting.
• Creative thinker – able to spot new trends, emerging technology and willing to put your ideas forward.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, you’ll need to network internally and externally and build strong relationships.
• Extremely organised, able to document plans and processes, work under pressure and take initiative.
What are the desirable skills needed for this digital content role?
• Creative design skills and experience of supporting tools/packages in either image or video e.g. photoshop, illustrator, premier, DaVinci etc.
• Knowledge and experience using CMS systems to post and edit web copy.
• Understanding of the wider digital landscape and knowledge of SEO, email marketing, link-building, PPC.
• Previous experience of Analytics such as Google or Adobe.
• Degree educated in a related subject (Marketing, Journalism, English, etc.)
What are the main duties for this digital content role?
• Developing a high-quality content plan for both B2B and B2C audiences with the aim to drive success at all levels of the customer funnel (awareness, consideration, conversion and retention) and directly contribute to an increase in revenue.
• Build and nurture key relationships with business stakeholders, influencers and suppliers.
• Create and deliver a full mix of digital marketing content across, website copy, video, blog, imagery and other channels.
• Be the primary contact and owner of our company blog and news channels – identifying new blog prospects and nurturing existing bloggers. You will advise on effective topics to write about, and devise ways to encourage high standards of creative output.
• Hold responsibility for social media accounts. Researching, writing and compiling content for monthly scheduling across platforms, sourcing imagery and identifying key influencers to interact with.
• Providing actionable reports on digital content marketing activities and recognising areas for further development.
• Provide content and communications support for: events and webinars, writing and editing pages for the company websites, creation of rich media, email marketing copy, ad-hoc campaign landing pages.