Do you have customer service experience in a targeted environment?
Would you like to work in a small, friendly team providing excellent customer care to patients and healthcare professionals?
Do you have an empathetic ear to listen to patients problems?
This role requires an experienced customer service professional well versed with receiving incoming calls and making outbound calls in a busy, team environment (you will be making 25-40 calls a day)
Your understanding nature will be tried and tested and you will be conversing in a consultative manner and upselling various products as you speak to patients. Experience of upselling and cross-selling is a “must” as well as working to targets.
Based in High Wycombe, working hours are 10am – 6pm Monday to Friday
Salary £19,500 plus excellent benefits including, 25 days per annum rising to 27 after 5 years’ service, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Care, Child Care Voucher Scheme, Life Assurance, Modern office facilities, Subsidised canteen, Free parking onsite.
You will need:
- Proven telephone based Customer Service background
- Experience of up-selling and cross selling/conversion of product use
- Experience in a target driven environment
- Proven excellent Database Management Skills
- Empathy towards customers
- Analytical and enquiring mind
- Proven experience of managing high call volumes
- Possess influential and persuasive skill set
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication, oral and written, skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude