Are you looking for your next Marketing challenge?
This role would be perfect for a recent Marketing grad or someone with previous experience in a marketing position!
This growing company is looking for a Marketing Executive to take on this busy, varied and exciting role!
Located in Wokingham, Berkshire, you will be required to provide marketing support to help develop and grow sales.
This role will involve using both traditional promotional channels such as direct marketing, advertising and PR, as well as social media channels, ensuring appropriate campaign targeting to align with the sales strategy. As part of this role we aim to increase our share of voice in the digital marketplace, whilst exploiting other promotional opportunities such as conference speaking, exhibiting.
- New content creation
- Digital and social
- Photographic and video asset creation
- Event management
- Delivering marketing plans
- Working with stakeholders
- Marketing qualification would be beneficial- degree, apprenticeship etc…
- A self-starter who can be flexible and manage time effectively
- An “ideas” person who is confident at expressing an opinion and challenge the norm when appropriate
- High level of attention to detail ensuring our work is flawless
- Ability to build good working relationships with the team and across the company including senior stakeholders
- Positive, proactive, helpful, friendly, supportive, professional and organised team player who will contribute to team morale
- Ambition to learn and grow
- Happy to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Creative and motivated mindset is a must – able to drive a project through from initial brief and conception to completion
- Excellent copywriting abilities and comfortable writing digital content including social media/ newsletters/ website
- Comfortable developing content on a technical product – previous marketing or sales role in an engineering/ manufacturing/ construction/ tech industry is ideal
- Experience delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns and awareness of marketing tools such as Mailchimp and LinkedIn
- Photography/ Videography production experience (even if amateur)
- Positive and passionate, with a desire to develop and improve overall marketing skills
- Good knowledge and general appreciation of Microsoft 365/ Word /Outlook/ Excel/ PowerPoint